Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Birthday Wishlist

I turned 26 this week and although I feel incredibly old *begins to cry*.
I've been dreaming up a birthday wish list to make me feel better.

 
If you havent already noticed, embroidery is everywhere at the moment. This statement shirt is from H&M and I like it because it is one of those items that 'make' an outfit; so you can pair it with plain jeans and still look chic plus the flared sleeves are a nice finish.


Who doesn't love watches? The Daniel Wellington collection are lovely day watches as they are so simple and elegant. Sometimes less is more after all.


Well you can't have a birthday wish list without a birthday dress! Missguided have got the most amazing embellished dresses at the moment in lots of different styles and colours to meet everyone's taste. Here is just one that caught my eye.




Thanks to the likes of Sarah Ashcroft, Quay sunglasses seem to be a constant feature in everyone's accessory drawer at the moment. They are big, flamboyant and colourful, - everything a good pair of sunnys should be. Here are my favourite.



I'm obsessed with wide leg trousers at the moment and plan to continue my obsession throughout the summer. I love anything pink so these ASOS beauties (here) are right up my street.



XOXO












Instagram / Twitter / Email / Pinterest / Bloglovin' / Facebook


 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment